- The tattoo design is prepared 1-2 days before the appointment. The finished design is not shown
until the day of the tattoo, at which time it is possible to make changes to the design. Tattoo artists
are not obliged to send the project before the appointment.
- The condition for signing up for an appointment is a payment of a deposit. The deposit is
refundable (only in the form of a voucher) only after prior notification to the studio, within 7 DAYS
FROM THE DATE OF THE AGREED VISIT. Otherwise, the deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE, regardless of
the reason for the cancellation. It is possible to change the appointment once. In any other case, the
deposit will be forfeited.
- The client has the right to change the concept of the tattoo up to 7 days before the
- The design is made on the basis of the client’s idea, which should include: a tattoo motif, style, size,
color scheme, and location on the body. We do not copy work.
- The tattooist has the right to postpone the appointment for health or personal reasons.
- The cost of the tattoo depends on size, details included in the design, level of complexity, and
- Necessary corrections? You can request them up to 3 months after your appointment. Within the
three-month “guarantee”, the client is entitled to ONE free touch-up. Each subsequent touch-up
costs PLN 300. Free touch-ups do not include tattoos on fingers and hands.
Overall corrections – If you want to add elements/change the tattoo, we can do it on the occasion of
next tattoo, if you plan to do it, but if you want to make changes, we can arrange such an
appointment at a minimum price, that is 300 zł.
- If a client does not inform the studio in advance about skin/health problems, taken medicines or
alcohol consumption, the tattooist has the right to refuse to carry out the work and the studio does
not bear financial consequences – the deposit is not refundable.